What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, usually made up of letters and numbers. This file is saved on your computer, tablet, phone or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by site owners to ensure the operation of sites or to increase work efficiency, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We may use different types of cookies on our sites:
- Required cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of our sites (for example, to enter secure areas of our site). These cookies allow you to visit sites and use their functions. Turning off these cookies will complicate the functioning of the sites and may make their functions and services unavailable.
- Analytics and adaptation of cookies to the consumer. These cookies allow us to analyze the actions of users on our sites and on other sites where we host content, in order to improve and optimize the performance of our sites. For example, cookies of this type make it easier for visitors to find the right information on our sites. One of the ways we use to do this is to identify users, count their numbers and monitor which pages of our website they visit.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to identify users returning to our site. They allow us to individually select the content of the site for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your chosen language or region).
How does OttPlayer collect and use other information?
- Make it easier for yourself and third parties to receive information about your site visits.
- Analyze information about your visit to the pages to improve our sites.
- Memorize your chosen language and other preferences.
- Help you in obtaining the necessary information.
- Provide safe and secure service.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our sites - to improve the efficiency of such sites and to better understand the interests of their audience.
- If you register on one of our sites or transfer your personal data to us in another way, we may link them with other information about you, received from you or about you or provided by you, information about your use of our sites, as well as information about you. that you or third parties reported. We will use this combined data for marketing and analytical research.
How long are cookies stored on my device?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you log on to the site until the end of this session in the browser. When you close the browser, these files expire and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called session cookies.
Some cookies are stored on the device and in the interval between work sessions in the browser - they are not deleted after the browser is closed. These cookies are called "persistent". The retention period for persistent cookies on a device is different for different cookies. We and other companies use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to save your preferences and use them on your next visit; to determine more precisely how often you visit our sites or how often you return to them; how over time the nature of the use of our sites.
Who places cookies on my device?
Cookies can be placed on your device by the OttPlayer service as the site operator. These cookies are called "own". Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators other than OttPlayer. Such cookies are called third party files.
How to manage cookies?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
OttPlayer may occasionally make changes to this Cookie Notice, for example due to changes to our website or rules relating to cookies. We reserve the right to make changes to the Cookie Notice and to the cookies included in these lists at any time and without prior notice. A new Cookie Notice will take effect from the moment it is placed, and if you disagree with the new version of the notice, you should change your preferences or consider stopping the use of OttPlayer websites. By continuing to access our services or using them after such changes take effect, you agree to be legally bound by the new edition of the Cookie Notice. You can access this webpage for the latest version.